A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Skyler Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Skyler Wolfe is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Skyler Wolfe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wolfe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Skyler Dean Wolfe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Skyler D. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Skyler Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Skyler Wolfe practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.