A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Skyler Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Skyler Wolfe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Skyler D. Wolfe practice?
Dr. Skyler Wolfe practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.