A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sladjana Courson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sladjana Courson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sladjana Courson, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Courson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Courson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sladjana Manojlovic Courson DO and FAAP is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sladjana M. Courson practice?
- Dr. Sladjana Courson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sladjana Courson practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OH and Barberton, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians.