A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slava Martyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slava Martyn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slava Martyn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slava Martyn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Slava Martyn practice?
- Dr. Slava Martyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Slava Martyn practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.