A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Kosinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Kosinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosinski
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kosinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Kosinski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosinski graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Kosinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Marek Kosinski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir M. Kosinski practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Kosinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Slawomir Kosinski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Allergists and Paterson Pediatricians.