A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Kosinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Kosinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosinski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Kosinski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosinski graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Kosinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Marek Kosinski MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir M. Kosinski practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Kosinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Slawomir Kosinski practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Allergists and Paterson Pediatricians.