A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusmirek
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kusmirek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusmirek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusmirek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Luke Kusmirek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir L. Kusmirek practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek has 1 office location.
Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.