Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusmirek
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kusmirek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusmirek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusmirek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Luke Kusmirek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir L. Kusmirek practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.