A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusmirek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Kusmirek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Slawomir Kusmirek practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.