A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Magier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Magier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Magier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magier graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Magier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals University Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Slawomir Magier practice?
Dr. Slawomir Magier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Iselin, NJ.
See Iselin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.