Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1005 Green St
Iselin, NJ 08830
(732) 283-1075
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Dr Slawomir Magier is an awesome doctor.  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Dr. Magier is not only an awesome doctor, but also a very good person.He is very caring and listens to all your probles very well,explains all that you want to know and spends enough time attending to a patient.I had a problem at night (4:00 am) and i immediately called him.He recieved the call then and listened carefully to all my problems and gave me an appointment in the following morning.He is just an awesome doctor and thanks to Dr. Magier for being the kind of person he is. I definitely recommend him to all women out there.

|  show details
by Allison75 on Mar 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Dr.magier is Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Allison75 at Citysearch on Mar 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr.Magier is an Awesome Dr. I met him in the ER 8 years ago and I am so glad I did because he has been my Dr ever since. He cares so much, He takes time with you as if you were his only patient, he listens to you, answers your questions...He is just a great person all around.

|  show details
by sweetsinclair on Dec 12th, 2005 on citysearch.com

I've been visiting Dr. Magier for a little over two years now, and I still think he is great. He is very friendly, informative, and takes a very active interest in your health. He is the best GYN I've ever had, and in the past I did not like to go to me

|  Very Satisfied Customer  |  show details
by sweetsinclair at Citysearch on Dec 12th, 2005 on citysearch.com

I`ve been visiting Dr. Magier for a little over two years now, and I still think he is great. He is very friendly, informative, and takes a very active interest in your health. He is the best GYN I`ve ever had, and in the past I did not like to go to men. I`ve moved pretty far from the office, but I refuse to go to anyone else but him, so I drive about 45 minutes to an hour depending on traffic for my visits.