A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Marecik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Marecik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slawomir Marecik, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Fecal Incontinence
- Laser Surgery
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marecik graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marecik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir J Marecik MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir J. Marecik practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Marecik has 1 office location.
Dr. Slawomir Marecik practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Colorectal Surgeons.