Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Slawomir Marecik
Dr. Slawomir Marecik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Marecik is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston. Dr. Marecik has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Slawomir Marecik has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Slawomir Marecik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.