A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puszkarski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puszkarski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puszkarski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Puszkarski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Jan Puszkarski MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir J. Puszkarski practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.