A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puszkarski graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Puszkarski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slawomir Jan Puszkarski MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Slawomir J. Puszkarski practice?
- Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Slawomir Puszkarski practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Chicago Child Psychiatrists.