A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sleman Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sleman Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sleman Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans