A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sleman Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sleman Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sleman Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khoury has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sleman Khoury MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sleman Khoury practice?
- Dr. Sleman Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Sleman Khoury practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Endocrinologists.