Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Southgate
15125 Northline Rd
Southgate, MI 48195
734-282-3138
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Dec 9th, 2013

Very unprofessional staff. They like to eat and gossip more than do their work. The doctor is pretty good but not sure how long he will be practicing due to his young daughter possibly taking over. The staff (especially Chavon) is very rude and not too knowledgeable on how to properly run a medical office(hot dog stand is more fitting) I almost feel bad for the doctor that he has to deal with their behavior issues. Office is run down, feels like your stuck in an episode of Brady Bunch. Not what I'm looking for in a doctors office.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Nadia B. on Nov 1st, 2013

Great doctor takes his time, discusses things, tests before prescribing but I change insurance and he does not take my new one and it is $125 for each visit can't afford it...so sad :/ One more thing the wait time is very long!!

by Frank on Sep 3rd, 2013

Very knowledgeable about diabetes helped me out so much took his time with me, hes a no muss type of Dr, he will not baby sit you, we became friends

Feb 20th, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Khoury for a few years now. I could not be in better hands. He takes his time with me and answers all my questions, even if I had ask the same questions over and over. The longest I have waited is an hour and that only happened once. The staff is very nice and friendly. Dr. Khoury is a very nice man who knows his stuff.

|  I think he could be a good doctor.. but..  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

I've seen him 6 or more times, so this isn't a one time experience. There have been multiple times that I've shown up on time for my appointment and have had to wait 45 min to even get taken to a room, where you wait another 15 min. When they call you back, the staff weighs you (which is normal, except the scale is in an area where everyone - office staff, waiting room, etc can see it, which considering that he's dealing with thyroid patients who may be uncomfortable with their weight, it can be a problem). When he does come in to see you (for about 15 min), he rarely does any physical exam (I've had doctors palpate my thyroid, watch how I swallow, etc..), I really think he doesn't remember me from appointment to appointment (he will say "I know your frustrated, lets get your labs and discuss surgery at your next appointment-- but it never happens). He's nice, and funny-- but I think it's an act to cover up that he doesn't really remember you from time to time. I think he could be a great doctor, but I think he has too many patients. The waiting room is always packed, and you have to wait on hold to talk to anyone when you call for quite a while. I work in the medical field and know lots of doctors, and they all reccomened him, which I think is the problem. My final thought is how dirty his office is, and ugly. There were christmas decorations up into March. They bathroom looks like it's never cleaned and theres not even a toilet paper holder.

|  Avoid dr. Khoury  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 10th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Khoury gave me a handwritten sheet, a set of directions, complete with arrows, circled numbers, etc. He say follow the list in order. H...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Never go here!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 11th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had to go here for a thyroid issue, and would never go back! I waited for over 3 hours on several occasions just to see the Dr. While I wa...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very knowledgeable. Addresses concerns. Office doesn't accept credit cards [only negative aspect seen].

Read Full Review at yahoo.com