A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sloan Karver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karver
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Karver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karver graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Karver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sloan B Karver MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sloan B. Karver practice?
- Dr. Sloan Karver has 1 office location.
Dr. Sloan Karver practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists and Tampa Neurologists.