A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sloan Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sloan Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sloan Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 73 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Robinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sloan Avery Robinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sloan A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Sloan Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sloan Robinson practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors and Marlton Family Physicians.