A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sloan Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sloan Rush is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rush
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rush Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rush has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sloan Whitmore Rush MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sloan W. Rush practice?
- Dr. Sloan Rush has 1 office location.
Dr. Sloan Rush practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.