Dr. Sloan Rush, MD
Dr. Sloan Whitmore Rush MD is male, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
Panhandle Eye Group LLP
7308 Fleming Ave
Amarillo, TX 79106
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Rush has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Baptist St Anthony`s Health Sys-Baptist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sloan W. Rush practice?
Dr. Sloan Rush practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Lubbock, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.