A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Gynecology Routine Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger-Chen graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Berger-Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger-Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sloane W. Berger-Chen practice?
Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Honolulu, HI.
See Kailua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.