A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Gynecology Routine Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger-Chen graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Berger-Chen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen practice?
- Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sloane Berger-Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY and New York, NY.
See Kailua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.