Dr. Sloane Blair MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

October 8th, 2013
Highly recommended
Dr. Blair helped me with my shoulder pain problem in a number of ways, with not only making a difficult diagnosis but also exploring treatment options, advising me of expectations and possible outcomes, and helping me to make an informed decision for myself on my treatment. She respected my feelings and fears as much as my needs in working through a resolution.

December 1st, 2010
Rude and Arrogant
My 75 year old father was kicked in the thigh by his horse breaking his femur. In researching the injury and contacting serveral Orthopedic Surgeons we learned that it is best to repair within the first 2-12 hours {My son is in Medical School as well}. Dr Blair insisted that we were wrong and that research does not support that. Dr. Blair was very rude and abrasive when questioned. Because of the pain and trauma my father had been in,we made the decision to keep him at this hospital. We did not feel that a move 100 miles away would be best for him. 45 hours later she shows up an hour late for surgery. My father said the surgery was scheduled for 1:00 and it is now 2:00, and wanted to know where she had been. She told him it was none of his business! This Dr. is very rude and arrogant. I would not recommend her and am very glad she returned to California.