Dr. Sloane Sevran Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sloane Sevran?

Dr. Severan comes with my highest recommendation

Posted on September 9th, 2012

Dr. Severan is the most engaged doctor my family and I have ever worked with. While her technical medical skill is clearly top-shelf, her bedside manner sets her apart. When speaking with my daugher (the patient), my wife and me, she does so as a partner--is never condescending, is never hurried. Recently we went to see Dr. Severan because my daugher injured her leg. Dr. Severan saw us quickly and determined my daughter needed stitches at an ER. Dr. Severan then made several calls to locate an ER and doctor in the area who could see us immeidately, and only then sent us on our way. At the ER, we received prompt expert treatment. Dr. Severan comes with my highest recommendation.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015