A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slobodan Grujic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Grujic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Grujic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Aria Health-Bucks County Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slobodan Grujic MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Slobodan Grujic practice?
- Dr. Slobodan Grujic has 1 office location.
Dr. Slobodan Grujic practices Anesthesiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Anesthesiologists.