A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slobodan Miric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slobodan Miric, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slobodan Miric, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miric graduated from University Of Novi Sad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miric has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slobodan J Miric MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Slobodan J. Miric practice?
- Dr. Slobodan Miric has 2 office locations.
Dr. Slobodan Miric practices Neurology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Denville Neurologists.