Dr. Slobodan Miric Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Slobodan Miric?

October 17th, 2017

wasted years dr miric

As a former patient of Dr Miric inside i'm frustrated and confusion of what i want to do giving that i have seen Dr Miric for about 8 years he was a great nuerologist with great connections to other specialist but he trow that all the way about a week ago when he didnt even let me explain he bring up things that had nothing to do with me as a patient telling i site there i do nothing your naughty to my staff and i'm not going to take it anymore ,then he told me that i get argy for no reason and he also mention that he would call the police .look his staff have a history of being rude and unprofressional ,and i needed to put them in the place i wasnt yelling or screaming button is Dr Miric should have knew better . i hung up on him as soon as as told me that the world doesnt revolve. He knew i had concerns about his staff ,and he didnt do nothing about i was so upset i called my insurance Case manager and i was crying .

March 11th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Miric has been with me for 3 years. I went to him with a simple cut nerve that turned into chronic pain and now a whole bunch of different diagnosis. He never gave up on me. He believed me every step up of the way. Never sent me away (like many other doctors did with no answers as to why I was in so much pain and having all the symptoms I was having). He run every test even when they came back negative and we had no idea what was going on, he still didn't stop. He believed me and that's what matters. I could confide in him, trust him. I value his opinion to this day even though I now have to see a different specialist for my new diagnosis and him for my other diagnosis, I still see him for all my conditions and ill come back to him and I ask him what to do you think about this. I'll consider what his thoughts are and what he thinks Is best because he knows me best and he took the time to get to know me and my conditions. He communicates with my other specialists as well. which I believe to be very important when you are suffering from chronic illnesses. He always answers my questions. He is very thorough. I've recommended few of my friends, that now go to him and have said the same about him to me. AND the staff is WONDERFUL!!

July 24th, 2015

When no one else could diagnose my condition, Dr. Miric took the time and did everything possible with asking me questions, testing and sending me for treatment and he found out exactly what was causing my pain and recommended me to a specialist who confirmed his finding! I am grateful that he is the kind of doctor that really takes time with his patients the resolve the issue.

March 23rd, 2015

Knowledgeable and caring doctor.

November 23rd, 2013

Sidelined

Dr. Miric is a sincere Doctor that has helped me and continues to help determine issues with chronic illness. He is thorough and thinks outside the box, very smart and continues to seek answers to issues, We are lucky to have found him. Would recommend him to family and friends in his specialty.

May 2nd, 2013

Great doc. Had a good bedside manner and friendly office staff.

September 17th, 2012

Satisfied Patient Since 2009

Everything I have to say about Dr. Miric is 100% positive-and unfortuantely, I can't say that about very many doctors! The inviting and friendly Office Staff and Technicians help create a supportive environment. I guarantee you will not find a better, more helpful Office Staff. Dr. Miric is extremely thorough when making diagnoses, performing or ordering testing, providing treatments, prescribing and monitoring medications, follow-up, and explaining everything to patients. If further treatment or testing is needed by a different type of specialist, he will give you a referral to a Doctor or Surgeon or Center that he already has an established relationship with, aiding in continuity of care. Dr. Miric is the best Neurologist I've ever had, and I've recommended friends and acquaintances who are equally as satisfied as I am with the Medical care I receive from him!

April 18th, 2012

Concerned, compassionate specialist

Appointment was set immediately for the first day I called. Followed up continually until I had recommended surgery (Carotid Artery Blockage). Original neurological problem continues after surgery, but thank God that got done. Seems as though new diagnosis is now right on and will continue to persue treatment with him. He has instilled my confidence.

March 2nd, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

He takes the time to listen and doesn't rush you out of the office like a lot of Dr's. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends!

July 19th, 2010

Tenacious, Empathetic and Skilled

Near perfect doctor. His staff issue is resolved and hence there aren't any negatives. Very competent doctor. He is tenacious with difficult issues and doesn't get frustrated nor does he give us. He provides very conservative treatment, which is good and safe, although it can be frustrating when your trying to solve neurological issues. The best compliment that I could give is that I would refer my closest friends and family to him.

August 3rd, 2009

Competent and Thorough.

Miric is proactive and thorough. I feel completely comfortable with his competence. Two negatives: his staff needs improvement and he can be a bit more aggressive with treatment sometimes. He is very conservative with treatment which can be frustrating for professionals. Overall, I trust him and would and have recommended him to others.

May 18th, 2009