A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slobodan Stanisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slobodan Stanisic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanisic
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanisic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanisic graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanisic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slobodan M Stanisic MD is a male Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Slobodan M. Stanisic practice?
- Dr. Slobodan Stanisic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH.
See Cincinnati Hematologists and Cincinnati Oncologists.