Learn more about Dr. Slobodan Stanisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slobodan Stanisic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanisic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanisic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanisic graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanisic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slobodan M Stanisic MD is a male Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Slobodan M. Stanisic practice?
- Dr. Slobodan Stanisic has 11 office locations.
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Hematologists and Cincinnati Oncologists.