A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Slobodan Stanisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slobodan Stanisic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanisic graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanisic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Slobodan Stanisic MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Slobodan Stanisic practice?
- Dr. Slobodan Stanisic has 6 office locations.
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Oxford, OH.
See Cincinnati Hematologists and Cincinnati Oncologists.