Learn more about Dr. Slobodan Stanisic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Slobodan Stanisic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanisic graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stanisic has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanisic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Slobodan Stanisic practice?
Dr. Slobodan Stanisic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, OH and Oxford, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Oncologists, and Cincinnati Hematologists.