Dr. Slobodan Stanisic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 17th, 2016
not for me
Had to wait 45 minutes to be seen but I realize things happen so we start talking about my test results and a couple minutes later he says he has to leave for 2 seconds.About 10 minutes later he comes back and we talk for a couple minutes more then he says he needs to get me some more imformation so he leaves again then comes back with about 10 pages of imformation about my cancer.When it was all said and done he didn't tell me anything that my surgeon had not already told me and charged 480 dollars.Then he hands me 2 business cards and says make sure to ask for Dr Stanisick ,pronounced stan is sick.As far as I'm concerned he's not sick he's terminal,I won't be going back

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Stanisic has the most compassionate and informative manner that I've ever encountered. What an excellent doctor. We are fortunate to have him in Cincinnati.

November 24th, 2014
Horrible Experience and unprofessional
On an average I am supposed to see Dr Stanisic twice yearly. However as of my last two appointments he apparently is too busy to see me himself and pushes my appointments to a nurse practitioner. My last test results have came back with much higher numbers than what I'm used to. A nurse with no knowledge of my condition or disease call me with my results. I had a million questions which she was unable to answer Stanisic will not return call just wants a follow up in three months. When asked why not repeat blood test now her answer is they are following cancer ncc guidelines. I have no ideal if my cancer has truly returned or if this a marginal error in lab or a resistance to the current drug I am on. He is a ok doctor for preventative easy cancer care if you have something rare or complicated please do yourself a favor and keep looking. Who lets a nurse with no knowledge call on a Friday at 3:30 to say "hey your number are up which is showing that your cancer is back have a good weekend" very unprofessional and heartless!

December 26th, 2013
Disconnected
He seems disconnected and aloof. He doesn't spend a proper amount of time to answer questions. He never explains test results, health conditions, treatment, helpfulness of medication, etc. He simply states his plan of action without regard to patient. I still have no idea what my current condition is, was never given test results, do not know if medication has been working, if the cancer has gone away or if it is still the same. I have no answers. I was given no options nor any explanation, risks, outcome for current status. His overall personality seems alright but could not recommend to assist with any serious health condition.

February 3rd, 2013
The Best
Best Dr you will ever have.HONSET AND CARING.

July 30th, 2012
Made me feel at ease at hospital and office visits. One of the nices Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for your caring attitude.

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Stanisic is an excellent physician. He is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever had, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an oncologist who is on top of his game and who has a heart.

October 12th, 2010
Quite simply the best of the best!!!!enough said??