A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smaranda Galis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smaranda Galis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smaranda Galis, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galis graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Galis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smaranda Andreia Galis MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Smaranda A. Galis practice?
- Dr. Smaranda Galis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smaranda Galis practices Neurology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: McAlester, OK.
See Portsmouth Neurologists.