A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smart Idemudia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smart Idemudia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Idemudia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Idemudia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smart Idemudia MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smart Idemudia practice?
- Dr. Smart Idemudia has 1 office location.
Dr. Smart Idemudia practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.