A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smart Idemudia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smart Idemudia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Idemudia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Idemudia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Idemudia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Smart Idemudia practice?
Dr. Smart Idemudia practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.