A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smart Idemudia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smart Idemudia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Idemudia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Idemudia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Idemudia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Smart O. Idemudia practice?
Dr. Smart Idemudia practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians, Lewisville General Practitioners, Lewisville Internists, and Lewisville Gastroenterologists.