Dr. Smart Idemudia MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lewisville, TX

October 13th, 2015
STAY AWAY
I would not recommend this "doctor" to my worst enemy. I went in to simply refill my anxiety medication that I haven't had prescribed to me in almost 3 months and to also mention a prolonged headache I had been having. He proceeded to tell me that he can only deal with one thing at a time and that he didn't have time for my "laundry list" or else he would be at work until midnight (these were his exact words). This is not the first time I've had a horrible experience here, he also tried to diagnose me with narcolepsy because I had trouble sleeping at night?!?! He also told my mother he thought she had MS because of bloodwork he admitted that he couldn't read. I wish I could say the nurses or front desk are any better, but sadly they are not. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

July 14th, 2015
A very unprofessional office. My first appointment was cancelled after I waited in the office. On my second visit no one seemed to know what the other was doing. I waited 45 minutes in the room and had to leave for a business appointment. It is the strangest doctor's office I've ever been in!

October 26th, 2011
he is so patient,he listens ,takes his time with his patients.and the whole staff and wife are the sweetest people.

September 24th, 2009
Dr. I is a good Dr. but like so many other physicians these day's his office staff is extremly rude and non-caring and impolite. So it makes the visit not worth it. Time managment in this office sucks as so does his staff.