A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smeeta Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smeeta Sinha, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smeeta Sinha MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Smeeta Sinha practice?
- Dr. Smeeta Sinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Smeeta Sinha practices Dermatology near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Dermatologists.