A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Arora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Arora has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Arora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smita Arora practice?
- Dr. Smita Arora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Smita Arora practices Family Medicine near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Family Physicians.