Dr. Smita Abraham MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2012
The other reviews couldn't possibly be more inaccurate- Dr.Abraham is wonderful
After several appointments with Dr.Abraham over the course of several months (and working in the medical field myself), I would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends. She has been not only compassionate but has gone above and beyond for me and followed up on my care with calls to my primary care physician, after hour calls to me and has made me feel like a well cared for and thought after patient. Being not just any teaching hospital, but the National Institutes of Health of course she is busy, but she answered every question and concern I could think of! Highly recommended!

October 26th, 2011
Her new name is Dr. Abraham
Uncaring. Her new name is Dr. Abraham..she is at the NIH. Agreed with the first post. Seemed like spending time with me was a burden. Not very good bedside manner.

July 13th, 2011
If you want a cold,uncaring,lazy doctor this is your dream dr..IMO..
I saw this dr at the NIH. She is cold and uncaring. If there is anything she can not figure out she jumps to it being psychological problem. Even with diagnosis sitting in front of her. My experience at the NIH was wonderful except for this. Physician. I wonder why she got in the field of medicine if she doesn't care for her patients. I recommend you run the other way instead of seeing her.