A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Bailey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Sane Bailey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Smita S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Smita Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Smita Bailey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.