A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Bailey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Bailey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Sane Bailey MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Smita S. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Smita Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Smita Bailey practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.