A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Bhagat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smita Bhagat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Bhagat, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagat graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bhagat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita J Bhagat MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Smita J. Bhagat practice?
- Dr. Smita Bhagat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smita Bhagat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Enfield, CT.
See Enfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.