Obstetricians & Gynecologists

139 Hazard Ave
Ste 3
Enfield, CT 06082
860-763-4337
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Wouldn't go elsewhwere  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Jun 19th, 2013

I live pretty far from Enfield but feel the commute is worth it. I have had other GYNs in the past and none were as patient, careful and easy to talk to as Julie and Dr. Bhagat. They both take the time to sit down and really talk to you - look you in the eye, ask questions, explain everything clearly and don't make you feel uncomfortable or unsure of anything. If I HAD to make a complaint, I guess I would say often the appointment starts later than scheduled and you spend some extra time in the front waiting, room - but really if it is because they are giving some extra time and attention to each patient, then it's all good with me. I just hope we/they are still here when my daughter needs to start going. I would hate to take her anywhere else.

|  :)  |  show details
by Maureen on Jun 10th, 2013

I had moderate complications with my two pregnancies. Dr. Bhagat was cautious, caring and just plain awesome all around. She is very thorough and even helped me through a miscarriage with utmost compassion. Whenever I'm there she not only cares for me physically but cares about my state of mind. She is warm and generous. I have seen her for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  LONG TIME CLIENT  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bhagat for 20 years and cannot ever remember a sorrowful moment and adding Julie to her team was a great decision. The only advice I would give unto them is to enhance their administrative staff, I have experience bad attitudes when being addressed with front desk attendance. I've even heard them talking badly against the doctor through the plate window completely UNPROFESSIONAL & DISRESPECTFUL to the doctor and Julie.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Bhagat for 13 years she delivered both of my very healthy boys thanks to her. She is a very cautious doctor and if you have problems she finds the answers! She is a caring loving doctor and I have recommended all me friends and family who all feel the same way. I am lucky to have her watching over my care...

|  My Top Doc  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

I love Dr Bhagat, and it is neat that her hubby is the MD who does bone densities, mammograms, ultrasounds, etc. They are both truly unique individuals that are in medicine for you, the patient. I am firsthand evidence after seeing them both for the past 20 years.

Sep 25th, 2009

great physician, very caring

Feb 12th, 2009

Doctor Smita is a very nice lady.Her manner is very good..

by MegansMom on Jan 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been going to Dr. Bhagat for about 8 years now and she is a great doctor. She has helped me have a full term pregnancy after two miscarriages that other doctors didn't really seem to care. I would definately recommend her to all my friends. Dr. Bhagat makes you feel comfortable when you are being seen and she really does care about her patients.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by Patient on Dec 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I saw Dr. Bhagat for a number of years. I would absolutley NOT recommend her to anyone. I should have left long before I did.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 23rd, 2008

i am a new patient and was pleasantly surprised by my experience with dr. baghat. she spent a LONG time with me [about 45 mins] getting to know me. is genuinely concerned for well being on top of health. she is my 4th gyn and will be my last. i highly recommend her.