Dr. Smita Bhagat MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015
She's the best!
Dr. Bhagat is beyond thorough, warm and funny. She makes you feel like you are her most important patient. Because she does not rush her patients, you may have to wait a little longer in the waiting area. It is worth it. Always follows up with a personal phone call. She is the best!

June 19th, 2013
Wouldn't go elsewhwere
I live pretty far from Enfield but feel the commute is worth it. I have had other GYNs in the past and none were as patient, careful and easy to talk to as Julie and Dr. Bhagat. They both take the time to sit down and really talk to you - look you in the eye, ask questions, explain everything clearly and don't make you feel uncomfortable or unsure of anything. If I HAD to make a complaint, I guess I would say often the appointment starts later than scheduled and you spend some extra time in the front waiting, room - but really if it is because they are giving some extra time and attention to each patient, then it's all good with me. I just hope we/they are still here when my daughter needs to start going. I would hate to take her anywhere else.

June 10th, 2013
I had moderate complications with my two pregnancies. Dr. Bhagat was cautious, caring and just plain awesome all around. She is very thorough and even helped me through a miscarriage with utmost compassion. Whenever I'm there she not only cares for me physically but cares about my state of mind. She is warm and generous. I have seen her for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone.

February 9th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Bhagat for 13 years she delivered both of my very healthy boys thanks to her. She is a very cautious doctor and if you have problems she finds the answers! She is a caring loving doctor and I have recommended all me friends and family who all feel the same way. I am lucky to have her watching over my care...

April 6th, 2011
My Top Doc
I love Dr Bhagat, and it is neat that her hubby is the MD who does bone densities, mammograms, ultrasounds, etc. They are both truly unique individuals that are in medicine for you, the patient. I am firsthand evidence after seeing them both for the past 20 years.

September 25th, 2009
great physician, very caring

February 13th, 2009
Doctor Smita is a very nice lady.Her manner is very good..

June 23rd, 2008
i am a new patient and was pleasantly surprised by my experience with dr. baghat. she spent a LONG time with me [about 45 mins] getting to know me. is genuinely concerned for well being on top of health. she is my 4th gyn and will be my last. i highly recommend her.

June 28th, 2017