The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Smita Bhatia
Dr. Smita Bhatia, MD, BS, MBBS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Duarte, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Hematology and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Bhatia is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital and City of Hope National Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Smita Bhatia has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Smita Bhatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Jennifer Hamm
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi
Dr. Laurie Marzullo
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Birmingham, AL 0 mi25
Dr. Kenneth Turner
Birmingham, AL 0 mi7