A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Co-morbid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhatia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans