A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Co-morbid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bhatia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Bhatia BS, M.P.H., and MBBS is a female Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Smita Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Smita Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Smita Bhatia practices Hematology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Hematologists and Duarte Pediatric Specialists.