A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Dikshit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Dikshit, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dikshit graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Dikshit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Mandar Dikshit MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Smita M. Dikshit practice?
- Dr. Smita Dikshit has 1 office location.
Dr. Smita Dikshit practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.