Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Smita Jobanputra
Dr. Smita Jobanputra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bolingbrook, IL, with another office in Chicago Heights, IL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jobanputra is affiliated with Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network and Mount Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Smita Jobanputra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Smita Jobanputra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.