A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smita Kapoor, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Kapoor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita A Kapoor MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smita A. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Smita Kapoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smita Kapoor practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.