Dr. Smita Kapoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Smita Kapoor?

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

AWESOME!!! :)

The Best!

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr. Smita Kapoor is wonderful. She truly cares, which is so different from most doctors! She listens and advises and is just a pleasure. She makes me very comfortable, and she is very trustworthy! I love her to death!

Depressingly Bad

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

This doctor regularly refuses eye contact and communication. In my personal experience, when I've come to her with problems like sleeplessness, severe headaches and nerve pain/pins and needles she was quicker to treat me as a drug fiend than a patient. Overall I am very displeased with the lack of care and communication this doctor exhibits and have been forced to switched PCPs. I would recommend skipping Kapoor.

Best doctor I have ever had

Posted on May 13th, 2012

Dr Kapoor is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She is patient and goes above and beyond. I'm fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Posted on December 6th, 2011

very knowledgeable and caring

Caring Dr.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr. Kapoor is an excellent, caring, pro-active medical professional. Willing to spend time answering questions.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr. Kapoor is one of the best doctors I have had. She is always there for me and spends as much time as I need with me. I have many medical conditions as well as specialists that she referred me to. She keeps on top of them and coordinates with the other doctors to keep them under control. She has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. I would be lost without her.

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2010

Dr. Kapoor is the best Dr. I have had. She is very kind, and detailed in finding out what is wrong with you so that you can get better. Am waiting for her to come off of maternity leave so that I can continue my care through her. Thanks for being there!!!

BEWARE

Posted on May 10th, 2010

This doctor is incapable of faxing mail order prescriptions accurately and billing correctly. No response from doctor after 3rd call from pharmacy requesting signature. I scheduled a physical with blood work, and was billed for an office visit. Because of this, insurance wouldn't cover. Mailed letter to doctor asking for her to re-submit a correction claim, but she refused. STAY AWAY!

Medication

Posted on December 7th, 2009

My mother is on the antidepressant Effexor XR, and when we called in a refill to the pharmacy we were told that the doctor would not fill it until we had an appointment. The problem with this is that you cannot stop this medication for any reason, you can only wean the person off of it. So I had to call the doctor's office and tell them that I would bring her in for a follow-up appointment, but reminded them that they couldn't just stop the medication like that. They filled the prescription that day, but it is really sad that I had to tell the doctor the fact that antidepressants cannot be stopped suddenly.

Posted on December 1st, 2009

Dr. Kapoor has a subliminal snobbiness about her and doesn't want to hear any opposition even if you're in the right. She only wants other Drs. opinions and not yours the layman. She tends to blow off your concerns as well

Posted on May 25th, 2009