Dr. Smita Kapoor MD Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2015
AWESOME!!! :)

February 10th, 2014
The Best!
Dr. Smita Kapoor is wonderful. She truly cares, which is so different from most doctors! She listens and advises and is just a pleasure. She makes me very comfortable, and she is very trustworthy! I love her to death!

May 2nd, 2013
Depressingly Bad
This doctor regularly refuses eye contact and communication. In my personal experience, when I've come to her with problems like sleeplessness, severe headaches and nerve pain/pins and needles she was quicker to treat me as a drug fiend than a patient. Overall I am very displeased with the lack of care and communication this doctor exhibits and have been forced to switched PCPs. I would recommend skipping Kapoor.

May 13th, 2012
Best doctor I have ever had
Dr Kapoor is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. She is patient and goes above and beyond. I'm fortunate to have her as my doctor.

December 6th, 2011
very knowledgeable and caring

September 28th, 2011
Caring Dr.
Dr. Kapoor is an excellent, caring, pro-active medical professional. Willing to spend time answering questions.

August 29th, 2011
Dr. Kapoor is one of the best doctors I have had. She is always there for me and spends as much time as I need with me. I have many medical conditions as well as specialists that she referred me to. She keeps on top of them and coordinates with the other doctors to keep them under control. She has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. I would be lost without her.

August 21st, 2010
My Favorite Doctor
Dr. Kapoor is the best Dr. I have had. She is very kind, and detailed in finding out what is wrong with you so that you can get better. Am waiting for her to come off of maternity leave so that I can continue my care through her. Thanks for being there!!!

May 10th, 2010
BEWARE
This doctor is incapable of faxing mail order prescriptions accurately and billing correctly. No response from doctor after 3rd call from pharmacy requesting signature. I scheduled a physical with blood work, and was billed for an office visit. Because of this, insurance wouldn't cover. Mailed letter to doctor asking for her to re-submit a correction claim, but she refused. STAY AWAY!

December 7th, 2009
Medication
My mother is on the antidepressant Effexor XR, and when we called in a refill to the pharmacy we were told that the doctor would not fill it until we had an appointment. The problem with this is that you cannot stop this medication for any reason, you can only wean the person off of it. So I had to call the doctor's office and tell them that I would bring her in for a follow-up appointment, but reminded them that they couldn't just stop the medication like that. They filled the prescription that day, but it is really sad that I had to tell the doctor the fact that antidepressants cannot be stopped suddenly.

December 1st, 2009
Dr. Kapoor has a subliminal snobbiness about her and doesn't want to hear any opposition even if you're in the right. She only wants other Drs. opinions and not yours the layman. She tends to blow off your concerns as well

May 25th, 2009