Dr. Smita Pareek MD Patient Reviews

• Occupational Medicine Vacaville, CA

3.0

August 16th, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever At Kaiser
Worst Doctor's at Kaiser Vacaville ca, she will not listen, she cannot determine between here wrong visual diagnosis, her thinking she GOD, but truly knowing nothing and failing to understanding simple truth of physical damage and current pain of her patience from her lack of understanding she has cause more mental and physical damage to people while showing a none caring attitude towards you. She should not be allow to practice medicine, someone my lose their life and Kaiser better stop her.

October 11th, 2012
Disagree with the negative review below
Dr. Pareek is a skilled, intelligent, patient, and sweet doctor. Doctors practicing occupational medicine see hundreds of patients a week, a substantial portion of whom fabricate their symptoms and exaggerate their "pain" in efforts to get payment/time off from work. Dr. Pareek's job is to accurately diagnose patients so that both they, and their employers, get the fairest legal treatment and the best medical treatment available. Completely disagree with the negative review below.

July 1st, 2012
THIS IS HOW ALL DOCTORS SHOULD BE
Dr. Pareek was the first of many to accurately diagnose and treat my condition. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and a very sweet and approachable doctor. I disagree entirely with the negative review of this doctor. Working in occupational medicine, Dr. Pareek deals with many patients who DO make up and exaggerate symptoms so as to be given paid leave from their work. She takes her work seriously and is extremely professional with her work. I have, and will continue to recommend her highly.

July 1st, 2012
On top of being a very competent and diligent doctor, Dr. Pareek is one of the most caring doctors I've ever had. I highly recommend her services.

May 17th, 2011
I would not recommend my worst enemy to this physician
I was sent by my employer to the Wellness Center where Dr. Pareek was working. She was unprofessional and had the adacity to say that my paid was all in my head. Her cell phone rang during my visit and she told them to hold and put the phone in her pocket while still trying to diagnose me, needless to say she was a huge disappointment and I am glad that I no longer have to see her.