A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Ranade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smita Ranade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Ranade, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranade graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ranade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Suresh Ranade BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Smita S. Ranade practice?
- Dr. Smita Ranade has 5 office locations.
Dr. Smita Ranade practices Pediatrics near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Pediatricians.