Dr. Smita Randhawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Smita Randhawa?

June 29th, 2016

Friendly and very easy to talk to. Always comfortable and relaxed with my appointments with Dr Randhawa. Like talking with an old friend.

April 7th, 2016

Great doctor

Great family doctor , spends all the necessary time with you and is easy to talk to.

September 18th, 2012

Kevin Porter

She is a smart Dr. and takes good care of the patients.

January 19th, 2012

The best Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Randhawa for over 10 years. She is so excellent that my husband changed his Dr to begin seeing her. She spends a great deal of time making sure that you understand your illness and what needs to be done to get healthy. She also insists on follow up to be sure that you are getting well. I highly recommend her and I truly believe that I am alive today because of Dr Randhawa.

March 28th, 2011

Professional and thorough

Always pleasant, professional and practical. Takes time to listen. Never rushed. Good at diagnosing issues.

February 1st, 2010

A Doctor for all of the right reasons

Smita has been my doctor as well as my daughter's, son's and the occasional husband visit since she began in Hillsborough. (approx 7-8-yrs) She attends to the needs of all of her patients and does not have a problem with referring to other specialists when needed. If you need a good doctor this is a doc worth trying. Do give yourself plenty of time at an appointment because she does take time with her patients and often runs over schedule.... But when I need her, I am glad she gives the extra time... so I will continue to put up with the inconvenience.

June 19th, 2009

Dr. Randhawa is an excellent doctor. Both my husband and I are seen by her. We recently moved and now drive over an hour to see her. We both feel it is well worth the drive. She is a younger doctor (abt our age; 30-35) which I appreciate. The only down side is that the wait is always long. I think that's because she spends so much time with you when it is your turn. Suggest scheduling an early appointment, bringing something good to read, or calling ahead to see how far behind she is running and approximately when you would be seen.

May 26th, 2008

A+

I love Dr. Randhawa - she is kind, caring, sympathetic, professional and always right on. She never makes me feel stupid, even though sometimes I have to see her for stupid reasons! Thank you, Dr. Randhawa for all you do.

October 9th, 2017