A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Rouillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Rouillard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouillard graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rouillard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Shah Rouillard MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Smita S. Rouillard practice?
- Dr. Smita Rouillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Smita Rouillard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.