A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Rouillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouillard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rouillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Rouillard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouillard graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Rouillard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita S Rouillard MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Smita S. Rouillard practice?
- Dr. Smita Rouillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Smita Rouillard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.