Dr. Smita Srivastava Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Smita Srivastava?

Probably Not

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Run Away

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I absolutely cannot stand this woman. She never calls me back after leaving countless messages and I often have to track her down through her staff to get her to contact me. I have seen her for over a year and constantly struggle with these sorts of problems with her. When I talk to her in person, she seems like she is un-involved and detached and simply doing her job adding no humanness to the experience to put me at ease. I often feel as if she is trying to rush me out of her office and she talks in a fast-paced ranting type of manner. She definitely outs me on edge and I am not relaxed. One time I waited 30 minutes past the appointment time that we had made together...she also never follows up with me. I feel as though she picks and chooses who to care about and is negligent with other patients.

Fantasic

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

Amazing psychiatrist, extremely helpful. have been seeing her for over a year and it has worked out fabulously. would recommend for therapy/medication. not only is she very knowledgeable in her field, but she approaches each in every situation very smoothly and appropriately. (personal experience)

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Very experienced and understanding. I could be myself with her.

Posted on September 20th, 2017