A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Tomkoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Tomkoria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomkoria graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomkoria has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Tomkoria MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Smita Tomkoria practice?
- Dr. Smita Tomkoria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Smita Tomkoria practices Pediatrics near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Tualatin, OR.
See Gresham Pediatricians.