A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smita Tomkoria, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomkoria graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomkoria has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- University Of Md Medical System Corp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomkoria accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Smita Tomkoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Smita Tomkoria practice?
Dr. Smita Tomkoria practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Portland Pediatricians.