A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smita Patel is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Med Coll, Sardar Patel Univ, Karamsad, Gujarat, India.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smita Viraj Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smita V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Smita Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smita Patel practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.