A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax, BA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colonic Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Apisarnthanarax graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Apisarnthanarax has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax BA and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax practice?
- Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax has 9 office locations.
Dr. Smith Apisarnthanarax practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.