Avoid show details Avoid
by John Code on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr Bhandari is incredibly rude, rushes appointments and has a general disregard for me as a patient. I would not recommend her to counsel a dog let alone a human being.

Remarkable Ability, Insight, Empathy & Treatment. show details Remarkable Ability, Insight, Empathy & Treatment.
Oct 13th, 2010

I care for a pre-adolescent who was removed from a terrifyingly violent home environment filled with addiction & abuse. Dr. Bhandari began treating this child almost immediately after she came into my care. After 6 months of treatment, I was astounded by the results & far more hopeful than I was when I initially took responsibility for the child. After two years, under Dr. Bhandari's care, she was a completely different child with very few of the issues that she began with & none of the more acute anxiety problems. There is no doubt in my mind that without Dr. Bhandari's unyielding commitment to this child's treatment (including many after-hours, un-billed phone consultations), the child would not be functioning at the stable level of functioning she continues to & would very likely be just another victim of appalling parental choices. The practical tools she provided for this child's very unique brand of circumstances have been completely indispensable. I truly believe she saved this child's life. Having been in individual mental health treatment for over a decade myself, I know an exceptional doctor when I encounter one. Dr. Bhandari is, hands down, one of the few genuinely gifted, innately kind & unfailingly empathetic psychiatrists working in the field today. In closing, please note this rating is coming from someone reluctant to give four stars to anything unless it is, quite literally, almost perfect. Suffice to say, that is precisely how I view our experience with Dr. Bhandari.

May 26th, 2009