Overall Review

April 8th, 2013
Awful service!!
Trying to find a new Pcp is hard and this office has been the worse with service. They never call me back and constantly give me the run around. Doctor seems too busy to care for new patients. I also heard it takes a couple days for an urgent same day appt. I would highly recommend to not go here or find somewhere elsewhere that would give you better service.

July 27th, 2012
Dr, Iyer is outstanding. My last Primary MD I was with for 8 years, and before her I was with my only other Primary Care for 25 years. I never though either one could be replaced, I was wrong. Dr. Iyer is a real find for me and my wife, she is great and we think the world of her!!

June 13th, 2012
Comfortable w/my new Dr.
Sometimes it's hard to find a Dr. that makes you feel comfortable. I am one of those guys(43 M)that has avoided going to almost any doctor my whole life, unless it was broken or falling off,I just did not go. My experience thus far, both with Dr. Iyer & the staff has been exceptional. I consider myself very lucky to have "landed" at 3455 Main. Dr Iyer is now the "family" doctor. I would not hesitate to reccomend.

May 25th, 2012
Caring Doctor
I thought she was caring and thoughtful of my situation and wanted to followup with me every 2 weeks until my blood pressure was under control of meds. She is quiet but she listens. I like my doctor.