A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smitha Pabbathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smitha Pabbathi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabbathi graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Pabbathi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smitha R Pabbathi MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smitha R. Pabbathi practice?
- Dr. Smitha Pabbathi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smitha Pabbathi practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Tampa Internists.