A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smitha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smitha Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smitha Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smitha Patel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Smitha Patel practice?
- Dr. Smitha Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smitha Patel practices Psychiatry near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Psychiatrists.