A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smitha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smitha Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smitha Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smitha Patel MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Smitha Patel practice?
- Dr. Smitha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Smitha Patel practices Psychiatry near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Psychiatrists.