Dr. Smriti Choudhary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Good Dr
While I always make my appointment 8 am, I never have to wait, I'm always the first patient. She devotes plenty of time to our visit and all staff are friendly and accommodating. I've never had an issue with call back or getting refills over the phone.

December 8th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Has simply lovely bedside manners and good clinical judgement

July 8th, 2015
Great experience but more importantly, great care!
Dr. Choudhary has been my physician for a while now - every visit has been very smooth. But more importantly, I have great confidence in her physician skills and peace of mind that I am being take care of well. Thank you Dr. Choudhary!

May 27th, 2015
STAY AWAY
If you have any questions about this Doctor I suggest you call her office to get a sample of how they operate. Most likely no one will answer the phone!! It take multiple calls to get a live person on the phone. This is just one example of how they operate. The do not send referrals in a timely manner and some times send incorrect referrals. They attempt to maximize the number of office visits most likely so that they can maximize her income.

November 22nd, 2014
Excellent doctor.Would recommend highly

January 24th, 2014
Great clinical judgment
Dr. Choudhary has been my primary care physician for the last three years and has been great! She has great clinical judgment. The one time I fell seriously ill, she was able to diagnose my illness early and get me started on the right treatment quickly. She took the time to explain how the illness will progress and how much time I can expect it to resolve in approximately (which all turned out to be correct). I have already recommended her to family and friends!

January 24th, 2014
Good experience
She is an excellent physician. Practice is very busy and expect to wait but it is the same in all practice. Dr Choudhary has excellent bedside manner, I was very anxious because of my abnormal results - she explained everything to me, answered all my question. Not many physician has so much of compassion and patience.

January 24th, 2013
had to wait 45 minutes after appointment time both time I went to see her. Also she will NOT call patients. Even after I told her assistant I was in the ER the day before. Seems like she only cares about the money and not the patients. Fired her and will not EVER go back. Find someone else!!!