Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Smriti Deshmukh
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deshmukh is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Allen Pavilion, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. She speaks English.
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.