A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smriti Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smriti Deshmukh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshmukh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Deshmukh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smriti Deshmukh MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Smriti Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Smriti Deshmukh has 1 office location.
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.