A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smriti Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smriti Deshmukh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshmukh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Deshmukh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Deshmukh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smriti Deshmukh MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Smriti Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Smriti Deshmukh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Smriti Deshmukh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.